2009年4月19日星期日

Fate

Fate....

does it always something to do with
Fate....
haha....
recently knew some friends during event...
wonderful memories... sadly, didn't get their numbers...
it is a waste.. anyway hopefully fate will bring us together back...

Exams is coming soon.. final exams... final semester of my alpha years..
@@ nervous...
anyway.. this few days is my training for my life saving test...
wish me luck for my final round at monday 5pm @@
haha....

friends are always friends
true friends are hard to find
but they are always there when you need them..
appreciate true friends..

time is important
one day we have 24 hour
don't just waste time on things that you doesnt get benefit with
though sometimes we need to relax~ yeah thats a must haha...

it is been a long time...
i have not fall in love
although i love everyone...
just sometimes wish there is someone for me to really really really care and love hahaha..
thats not for now... it is still a long way for me to become a ideal guy..

my favourite.. swim...
when can i swim till the level that i wanted..
it is still a long way.. but i will try my best ^^


dreams of my dreams...
days of my days
feels of my feels..

Gombawa...^^

Alex
23.22pm 2009/04/19

0 comments: