2009年11月7日星期六

Dreams

What I wanted?

what i m feeling?

what does i want in my future?
what i want to feel?

unfortunate for me hahaha....
i choose the wrong way in friendship...
thats why i m feeling lonely now...
yeap i do admit haha....

Deep inside me, i was thinking that i m very sad....
but .. my mother always remind me to stay happy always...
yes... i will..
deep inside me, i was thinking i m useless...
but .. my dad always remind me be wise... things aren't impossible
yes .. i will..

there is sometimes i ever think....
why i m sitting in my own room right on my chair...
thinking... what can i do?
why i m feeling so desperate?
why i m feeling so sad?

i look back right at my own old diary that i use to wrote when i feeling sad
errm... (*laugh) at my self...
is what i feel i want....
i put my hope at a wrong hope...@@
things aren't as simple as you want....
it can be complicated it can be simple...
right here right now.... i think back at my own self and say...
i still have a long way to go..
i realise... things i want i can't get..
it is because i never know what i really want.

What are my dream?
do i really have a dream?
i never though what my dream are..
and here i think.. i will have my parents dreams..
live harmony... be successfull to live happily together now and in future

Inside the pool water i went in recently...
the sky is so blur when i see from under the water..
i wonder.... m i always in water... see every single people
at a blur sight.. doesn't know what they want and what they feel..

what m i to other people... what kind of people i m, people think
i just wanted to know...

Am i emo-ing? and i really really sad?
nope i m not... because my mum is always there thinking of me, support me with all her heart.
I love you mum.

Do i need love?
yes i do need! but who? when?
I doesn't know.... i only know... i appreciate people who understand me and love me
i will do my best for them and myself....

Chinese Language Society
what do i see you as? a place to play? a place to know girls?
a place to learn? a place to know more friends?
i see you as another home of me.
I wanted to decorate this home... i wanted to make this home wonderful
I will do my best!

To my dear housemate...
i am really sorry that sometimes i can't really accompany you all.
Espeacially Wun Chiak..
two times you invited me to ur birthday celebration yet i can't make it
i m really sorry for there. I will try my best nxt time^^ although it is stil long.

For my education...
i promise my dad... i promise myself
no more playing... Serious!! 4 flat is my aim.

for my finance...
aww!!... no more money...
it is always been my habit to spend... but really i try my best to work...
i have my money... i need to work harder to earn more money.



What else i wanted to say?
errm....
yeah.... i wanted to make a mark here.. i always have been saying empty words for myself
and other people...
am i goin to do that again? i hope i won't haha.

All my friend in malacca campus... i miss you guys...
it has been awhile... although we doesn't make much memory...
errm... for my junior... i m happy that i meet u all once again when
i m back to malacca that time... i really enjoy meeting you all
i miss you all. Hope those who coming up cyber... i can't wait to see you all again.. haha...
By the way guys... i m goin malacca to do a cyber talk!! yeah!!... see you guys there support
the cyber talk from CLS ya!!

Lastly... there are few people who i wish to thanks...
cause they always cheer me up..
Thanks... I noe u noe... who you are..^^

0 comments: