2010年5月10日星期一

Today

Today is such a many words day for me.
Happy Mothers Day for my beloved mother and my Grandmother,
really sorry to both of you cause can't accompany you both for dinner just nw.
Felt sad can't celebrate Mothers' day with my mum today,
cause i m still in the dead town CYBERJAYA!!
oh well, don't matter
guess what, i m at McDonald online to blog this post!
because no line available in my house right now.. damn!..
What happen to the Streamyx now a day, it is so damn bored in Cyberjaya,
the exam has already finish, but i m stil in Cyberjaya.. T__T
ohh
this is happening bdw, i m reading so much now a days, not academic matter haha..
Guess what i m reading much about IP man legacy and so many things about him..
even my friends are saying i m lame enough.
ohh!!, i m so obsessed with Ip man now a days, watching the movie non stop.

Bdw, this few days, is the love god drunk?
making people in and out of the relationship?
omg.. !!!

2 comments:

chris federick 说...

Yo wassup. Hows ur studies in cyberjaya?

Lim Hong Yuen 说...

hey man, so far so good, just live isn't good haha... hows about u? hows life in Australia?