2009年3月12日星期四

new stuff, new energy

Today morning was a fresh morning, went to class as usual
not tired...
but hungry hahaha.

after class went eat dim sum with jack (expensive oo) breakfast onli le...
then go arena shop to c some accessories for swimming,
duh, it is hard to made up my mind upon things i want... money is the problem.
anyway went back home after that to rest and check some of my mails.

huhu..

2pm went for lab, wow our new target 30min to finish the experiment... swt
hahah full report mah, thats y fast lo... bring back home to do 1. ^^
at 4.30... decision is coming...
i finally decide to buy the swim cap which cost me RM44.90 !!
swt.. T.T this week i m broke... hahahaha. but anyway that cap made me satisfied

5pm
went to swim!!
gastrik!!! oh shit... how to swim.. T.T
struggling with pain while swimming... aww
struggling with pain while eating cai tou kao....
struggling with pain while driving..
struggling with pain while go up my hse
and finally harr, magnesium tablet... my pain relieve....
..... abit......
slept for 1 hour..
wake up, try to eat but nt hungry cause of the cai tou kao....
then went to online and finish my assignment while watching death note.. !!
hahaha.
my day for today

good luk to all my friends whos spm result is out tomorrow
may god bless you all^^ gambateh

0 comments: