2009年10月30日星期五

Thrilling day

OMG....

today was another bad day for me though...
haha... anyway no complain... >.<
guess what everybody... at 11.45am Friday 30th october 2009
Me, Alex Lim Hong Yuen is calculating how much have he spend in whole month of
OCTOBER!!!
guess how much...
4 digit i suppose... start with 2 and almost to 3, T__T
my wallet T__T
it feel so thin...
i think i m gonna get some work this semester..(*awww*)
though i at first think wow this is gonna be a very free semester for me =(

first....
of today
wake up late... i hope Yuki doesnt mind haha..
paiseh my daughter =p...
and then battery dies off cause of my carelessness
thus have to make my daughter walk back to her condo...
aww it make me feel terrible =(
after this i guess i m lucky enuf to have people who is so kind enuf
to help me... i m so glad they came...
after this i went to dengkil car shop to have my battery change...
so hence another RM120 gone... i m overbudjet for this month!! darn!!
&^%!&^%*&^!*@#^*@!&
Feel like scolding bad word... ehem(*cough*)
MxCxxxx.. TNB..... KNN CCB CLJ... &*&^#@*@
tuuu tuuuu tuuuu (p.s censorship for children under 13)
LOLX...LMAO..
ehem
there you go haha...
Alex!!! have a nice day...

0 comments: