2009年12月22日星期二

Winter Solstice

Today i came back to malacca...
first thing i thought of... is my mum's tang yuan!











once a year, every thing is goin on and off again.. so here we are...
tang yuan... i m one year older again XD...













I m back to malacca mah... so here is my mum cooking for dinner XD...
i love my mum XD hahahaah...

also i went back to bukit beruang swimming pool
to get my ILS License














Tadaa!!
after 7 weeks... i finally get this stuff XD... haha.. happy
ohh with license.. i forget to take the pic.

Yesterday went around cyber for jog... it is quite nice as i see alot of things around which make
me
think a lot of why should i be happy, why should i see things on the right way...
but not negatively.

First when i was jogging...
i finally ran out of my breath, an indian guy pass through me... he was running as early as i m.
after that he overtook me.. that time... i was looking at the sun set










i was asking myself... i m not as good as him?
should i compare myself to him?
no... why? because i m not him..
i can be like sun... although i m nt bright today
but nxt day when i rise i wil be more bright than yesterday.

why not i think myself can be improve.
forget what is not good, but bring the better side of me to myself.

The lake of cyberpark is calm... although many people around
the lake remain calm. why not when i face problems, i remain  calm and solve the problem quietly.

i see many people around, sometimes no people there... around cyberjaya.
i ask myself.... am i alone when i useless? or am i not alone when i m useful?
i told myself... nope.. you are not alone.. i still have nature with me teaching me stuff.
what are true friends?
friends are with many definition.
accept when it come,
let go when it want to go.

huu... Many things else i have learnt... hard to explain...
but i m hoping this will help me in my life..
23 i hate this number...

2 comments:

CheemiL 说...

congratz for the ILS license....
take care alwiz....

Vinns 说...

obstacles and challenges wil occur non-stop..be tough dude!! i belief, ur true frens around will be there by ur side..to share ur ups and downs...take good care o! =]