2009年12月7日星期一

Sleepness night

a whole night of thinking says that... why should i think...
it is rather to think nothing but happy things...

It is a courage for me,
i learn from here, never give up although it is hard,
in the end i will get something i want if i never give up.

it is always a support from my friend, love them so much...
i wonder how am i going to repay them..
haha..

Few days ago... i make my friend's contact lens drop out from her eye...
i felt so guilty about it... but she told me not to worry.
that time i was wondering around in my mind, thinking what can i do?
nxt day, due to my carelessness, i accidentally wrinkled her drawing paper..
>.< shit me... i don't know whether she forgive me already a not?

sometimes, i rewind back my memory,
my father was always true, i m a careless person. i should admit it at first.
haha....
so hor.... we cannot careless, we cannot give up and we must be patient haha..
blekz=p

0 comments: