2009年12月12日星期六

回到马六甲

Back to Malacca makes me wonder alot... 


i m start to being told by my mum, even him... 
told me that i shouldn't have so much thing on myself. 
that really bring me alot of disaster. 
every night i was thinking many things, even someone..

i couldn't make myself a decision to say. 
all i want just a simple life, simple thinking before i get into something i want. 
Dad told me, it isn't the time yet. 
Be patient. 
What isn't yours, will not be yours,
What Belong To you, will be yours. 

Yesterday went to my cousin house to learn something..
haha... Something very nice... and needs take alot of time. 
Afterward, went to whole bukit beruang also never sell..
who noes, a small shop that i myself long time nv go for so long have those thing. 
I m so happy XD. 
went back, trying how to do those thing, my mum even teach me. 

Afterward, went to celebrate my friend's birthday. 
Wonderful, i release most of my stress at singing KTV,
although it was worse for my voice, but everyone was shouting haha.. 
i m glad that i attend yesterday and back to malacca. 
What my life are? one month more. There will be my life, a greatest promise to myself 
for the first time. 

0 comments: