2009年12月13日星期日

Back To cyber again

i was wondering... i shouldn't think much.
yes i shouldn't think much, no need wonder.

actually, i really don't know, i really really don't know...
i just want some ending.. thats all... i doesn't want to continue anymore longer..
i felt so heavy in my heart and very ache.
it has been terrible but i won't complain.
i know complain won't get me anywhere.

I see most of my friend getting in and out for relationship.
they have a worst feeling than me, why should i complain?
now i hope they have a better life, even myself i would want a better life
single is still best for sometimes.
i m glad that my best friend came to me yesterday night,
it was nice having a chat with them after a long time.
hope Wen Si get well soon.
hope Pecky get her sound back very soon haha...

i will do what i want and leave once it is done.
thats all..

恋爱是很痛苦的, 恋爱也能是很甜的。
这时我觉得把我自己的心关闭起来就好。。
我也不需要了。

0 comments: